Monday, April 9, 2012

Another Blue Monday..............

For today's blue Monday I think I will do birds. There are some very beautiful birds out there.
The Peacock is among the showiest and most beautiful.
Photobucket
Then there is the Bluebird. Its always great to see them in the Springtime.
Photobucket

They always look so pissed off

Photobucket

The Common Kingfisher is another brilliant bird.
Photobucket
None of these are my own photo's I have yet to really build up my own collection but they are all from the web. While no ownership is listed I will be glad to credit anyone who claims them.
Linking with Blue Monday Blog
Smiling Sally

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Janice,

Please place a link to Blue Monday on your post and return to link in again to Mr. Linky. You can find the code in my sidebar.

http://smilingsally.blogspot.com

Sally

SmilingSally said...

Thanks and thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Janice.

Katherine said...

gorgeous photos.happy blue monday!

LV said...

Those are amazing shots of the pretty birds.

Leah H. said...

Blue birds are always beautiful...

Visiting for Blue Monday-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/babys-panda-outfit.html

Cindy Adkins said...

These are all so pretty, Janice! I saw a Bluebird on my walk the other day - they're such a lovely blue color! I could spend hours watching birds!
Hugs, Cindy