Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Here we are again..............

It has been so long since I have written on my blogs. Things have changed but I am in hope of figuring it out. Meanwhile things have also changed for us regarding Tristen. So much happened and I won't go into it now. For now I will say that we see him on weekends, from Friday through Sunday and on most Wednesdays. We will have him with us too for Spring break. Probably a lot of the summer. I want to include photos so have to relearn how because this format is different. So this is really just a test post..............we have survived so far the Covid epidemic. We have been fortunate to live in a place where we can go out in the car and enjoy most of what we did before the epidemic. We get shots on Friday. We have seen friends and have been able to shop. I have no problem with wearing a mask.
I am just trying to sort out how to post pictures now.......the first one was a swan down at Logans Landing and the next one is my favourite cow
That is Tristen at Logans Landing we had been watching the wild fowl.
Inspiration point looking over Glen Lake, shows the Narrows in the back. Looking over the Aligator with Lake Michigan in the far back and the Sand Dunes to the far left over Little Glen......Big Glen in the foreground.
The quality of the photos are not as good as they should be so I must work on that. I am a bit rusty. For now that's it. If I can work things out I will try to do a couple of posts a week as time goes on.

7 comments:

laurajane said...

Good to see it up again. I re read the post from july 2020 when you first got Tristen back again. Nice to see how things have moved along with him

Jeni Street said...

Good you have got it going again.
I used to love reading your blog.💕

Maureen Hack said...

Hey I can see your blog. Good you are up and running. Love your photos.

Liz said...

Great. I missed it.

Liz said...

Ok, it let me comment this time without having to ‘sign in to google account’.
Keep it coming now. Are you going to do everything on BW or resurrect Pretty Things and Garden Journal?

Janice Kay Schaub said...

Glad to see that you all got in OK I may or not do the other two blogs this summer, especially as we have to replace the fences and stuff in the garden. I like the other one for my home and thrift things, so we shall see
I do really appreciate the comments so I know who visits

Kay G. said...

Tristin is so grown up! So glad to see you back blogging. I don't like the new Blogger way but hey, I'm not good with any change! I'm older now but still gorgeous. I tell myself that anyway. I'm such a funny liar. 😊