Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesdays day out in April........

Today was sunny, a bit nippy but nice. So even though we had hoped to work in the garden, it was still a bit wet. Good excuse to go out for a bit and maybe we could get some walking in. SO we headed to Leland, first stopping at the Samaritans closet where I usually find something good to bring home. So we stopped at the beach just to get some pictures, it was cold and Gerry didn't stay. I was determind to get in a short walk. I did pick up a few Petoskey stones and a couple of blue's.
The Forsythia was beautiful in the sunshine. I must get more for my garden
We didn't see much in the way of wild life but did see some cute cows. I love cows and can't see how anyone can hurt them.
At Narada Lake it was quiet. Few wild fowl except these two.......quite a few turtles though.
I was happy to see the Muskrat even if it wasn't close up. I could hear geese honking but didn't see them, we stopped at Port Oneida and saw some there. The one was yelling at us.
It's nice to not see snow and seeing the flowers pop through
Well anyway we had a pleasant day out and the weatherman says to expect rain and snow.........if that doesn't happen well then it's garden time.

No comments: