Sunday, September 15, 2019

A day with Tristen.................

It was nice to have Tristen today if just for a few hours. He just got back from a trip out west. More or less the same trip we made many years ago. Its great that Laura and Todd can do this for him. It was a great trip I am so happy he got to share some of the experiences we had years ago. That meant though that we had not seen him in a very long time. They went camping when they got back.
Gerry picked him up at 10.30 and he had to be home by 5. He was upset to go back. I asked if we could have him the weekend after next for his birthday. Her answer as usual "we will see" He asked to stay overnight and it was the same answer so..........we shall see.
So for today we took him for Ice cream. Moomers.


The ice cream was amazing who would think a small business here in TC would take off so well. So we ate our ice cream and went to Twin Lakes for a walk.


It was a nice walk after at The Twin lakes. It was rather wet and muggy and buggy but not too bad. I was sweating good when we were done though. Three days in row of exercise and I need to do more. I doubt it will make any difference, after today having the ice cream and then Burger King (Tristen was hungry) I will probably go up.
I took some good pictures but for some reason they did not load up and so it looks like they are lost. Boo Hoo

I got pictures of Tristen and Gerry but I guess it was not to be.



So I will just post some extra stuff that I shot.


I so wish I could find the other pictures. Ah well................

1 comment:

Merlesworld said...

My he has grown I haven't seen a photo of him for a long time.
Merle.........