Monday, July 15, 2019

Kids creek July...................

It has been so hot we have not been walking for awhile. It was relatively cool and so we took a very short walk down by Kids Creek. Got some wildflower pictures. My car is being fixed so no joy there either in going out and about. I sooooo want to see a bear. There have been so many seen this past few weeks in places we go all the time but alas. Nothing for me. We will just have to do more back roads..........just need my dang car back.



I got a new camera too in the hope of clearer pictures. The ants on the Cow Parsley came up nice. I guess they call it Queen Anne's Lace here. We did not see any wildlife. Just a couple of birds and some bees.


The sky was so blue and white puffy clouds, but so many planes going over. The airport must have been very busy.



Down by the pond there was a lot of activity, lots of dragonflies and Damsels.




My camera ran out of juice so my picture taking was cut short but it was a pleasant walk except I stood in the sun too long trying to get the dragon fly haha.






Ah well, they are so pretty but elusive.


Gerry took a couple of pictures but he doesn't see what I see, I see the details haha. I think he only took a couple of pictures, the one of me being one.




That's all folks.....done for today.

1 comment:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Such a Serene and tranquil place, all those flying critters busily going about their days....
I love seeing the Cow Parsley, and it's always covered with ants, I'm not sure what the attraction is ?
Enjoy your new camera Janice, it shoots beautiful, pictures.
Have a wonderful week 😀
Hugs,
Jo