Photobucket

Take a walk in Blue Bell Woods listen to the sounds around you, of bird song and bees. Smell the flowers and the scent of Spring in the air. Every year is a new beginning and every day a blessing

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts." (Colossians 3:15a NIV)I would love to hear from you, if you don't have a blog you can still comment, join google it's free. I appreciate hearing from you.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fairies........................................

Beauty for its own sake..............

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jann Olson said...

What cute fairies! I want to do a little fairy garden in a small area this year. I think the grandies would love it! Who am I kidding, I would love it and be just as happy as a kid in a candy store building it.
Hugs,
Jann

Cindy F. Adkins said...

Gorgeous photos! I love fairies, too! Hugs,
Cindy

Babs said...

Beautiful pictures. Did you ever see the movie. Fairy Tale: A True Story?
It's so sweet and really hard to believe that it actually happened..although it did.
Hope you had a great day.
Babs

Donna Heber said...

I just love your fairy mosaic. So sweet and magical.

Kelly Rowe said...

Thank you so much for linking up to the blog hop! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors. Cheers!

Kelly
www.livelaughrowe.com