Sunday, September 25, 2011

Now he's two.............

Oh boy!!! we had a birthday party for Tristen yesterday. I don't normally do birthdays, I am of the opinion that too much "self" is not a good thing but, well I figured we would give it a shot. It went rather well I thought. A lot of work preparing food and getting the house sorted out. I called Grandpa Dan to come and take the little twerp off my hands as I was getting nothing done with 10 fingers and his nose into everything. Once he was off for the day we did well. I made potato salad and deviled eggs. I bought some fresh breads in various flavours and made a very large pot of chili. I bought the cupcakes instead of making as I intended and with veggies and so on and some crackers and cheese it was looking pretty nice.


Photobucket


 Grandpa Dan brought the cake and ice cream and balloons.


Photobucket

It was nice to have family and friends of Alexandra's come and help us celebrate. Sad that she was not there, but nice that everyone is still paying attention to her son. Its hard to believe he is two. It was great to see everyone and people came later and the house was quite full. Its about time we had more social gatherings like this and now maybe we will.

Photobucket

No comments: